Warehouse Receiving Office Clerk
Receiving Office Clerk
Summary: This role is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to our Florida Distribution Center. It will report to the Receiving Office Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide clerical support for the warehouse, including but not limited to, maintaining files, processing invoices, transferring products and responding to emails
- Perform general office duties and support the warehouse management team
- Communicate with store teams via email and phone to request merchandise between stores and warehouses
- Manage inbound receiving schedules and calls to schedule appointments
- Log and process OSHA required maintenance documentation and licenses for all stores and the distribution center
- Manage merchandise inventory and order tracking spreadsheets
- Handle phone calls from stores for stock checks, issues and transfer requests
- Request office supplies and warehouse labels
- Manually receive, transfer or adjustment merchandise that cannot be scanned
- manually transfer merchandise that cannot be scanned or adjustments
- Assist in typing up receiving schedules, online order requests and report printing
- Communicate with team members and visitors in a timely manner
Required Education, Experience, and Certifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to accurately perform the above requirements.
- Prior experience in shipping and receiving procedures preferred.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Basic English language reading and writing skills
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or Creole preferred
- Basic math skills, including addition and subtraction, necessary to verify quantity of merchandise in stock or received.
- Microsoft Office suite skills, including Outlook email and Excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills